becoming a vendor
Makers and shops interested in becoming a vendor at the Lemon Lounge Market can do so through our application process. Applications are for specific events and should be filled out for each market date. Markets are the 3rd weekend of each month. We are located inside the annex of Wright Bros. Brew & Brew. Our address is 908 E. 5th St. (78702).
We offer a range of affordable, approachable vendor fees for our markets.
- $60 - 6x6 table w/ electrical access
- $55 - 4x6 table w/ electrical access
- $50 - 6x6 table w/o electrical access
- $45 - 4x6 table w/o electrical access
- $40 - Full time musician special pricing!
Have a question? Email us here: email@example.com.
- table (4x6 or 6x6, per application/booth fee)
- any lighting required
- if paying for a booth without electrical outlets, any battery operated lighting required
Lemon Lounge provides:
- one complimentary beverage per vendor
- electrical outlet (with corresponding booth fee)
- promotion via social media, print, etc...
On street parking (both metered and free, depending on the block) are available. Also, there are several pay lots located close by, including inside The Corazon (E. 5th + San Marcos Sts.) and under I35, in between E. 5th and 6th at the frontage roads. Vendor is responsible for parking costs.