PerformING AT LEMON LOUNGE
in-house Sound and light gear
The venue provides the following:
- 12 channel powered mixing board
- 2 passive speakers
- 5 XLR cables, varying lengths
- 5 1/4" instrument cables, varying lengths
- 1 DI box
- 2 1/8" TRS to Dual 1/4" TS cables
- 3 Shure SM58 microphones
- 3 boom arm microphone stands
- 5 LED compact wash light units
* NOTE: there are not monitors in the space.
Performing at Lemon Lounge
So, you're performing at Lemon Lounge. Hooray! Here are some helpful tips to have a great show.
Lemon Lounge started as a pop up venue. We've slowly built into a full fledged venue inside the Wright Bros. Brew & Brew annex. We do not currently own a bar. We plan to relocate to our very own stand alone brick-and-mortar venue and bar in late 2018.
Parking: all parking is on street (metered and non-metered) or paid lot parking. There is limited street parking directly in front of the venue. Paid lots are located:
- inside the Corazon building (San Marcos St.)
- between E. 5th and 6th on the frontage road
- E. 6th St. and Waller St.
Non-Compete: please do not book other gigs in the Austin area in the week leading up to and after the scheduled event to ensure a proper draw for your show. You deserve to perform to a packed room!
Promotion: we promote all events via social media and print utilizing boosted/paid posts. We expect performers to promote shows booked at Lemon Lounge. Tell your friends and fans about your show!
Please provide us the following information:
- brief 10-15 word description of your show/act
- high res press ready photo and video of each act
- links to all social media and websites
- sound plot
Please mail any print posters within a month of your show to:
c/o Wright Bros. Brew & Brew
500 San Marcos St.
Austin, Tx. 78702
Load In/Out: load in for most shows is one hour prior to doors, with sound check immediately to follow. There is a ramp and entrance on San Marcos St. with a 15 minute loading zone, if needed.
Sound: a sound person is provided, unless otherwise specified. Please review the sound specs and communicate any possible issues at least one week before your show.